Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thursday, May 8th

This was a take it easy day. It was hot! After the am routine, I headed out for a walk in a different direction. Just looking around here and there. I was in the neighborhood of the Jade Market and went back to check it out while it was open. Had a good time looking around, taking pictures and shopping a bit. The jade market is an indoor market and back in the day I am pretty sure these buildings used to house the meat and fish markets.



Teapots being sold at the Jade market.






I walked back home after the jade market for some lunch and crashed for a bit. I visited with my aunt in the evening, she had picked up some mangosteen (pictured below) for me. We went for a short walk on the waterfront.

Like I said, it was a take it easy day.




2 comments:

smariek said...

What does the mangosteen taste like?

Jonathan said...

It is the quiet time that compels us to think about the combination of small things as well as the big things. It is in the quiet time one finds the pathway.